The program is a hybrid format that includes learning opportunities that are online, face-to-face…and in-between. We utilize Google Apps for the majority of our learning management system. As a result we use a lot of Google Hangouts to keep in touch, and quickly support each other.
There are 11 courses in the sequence. The graphic to explain the layout of courses is available below. To learn more about the program, please follow the IT&DML thread on this blog.
- Foundations in Media Literacy
- Foundations of Instructional Technology
- Media, Technology, & Learning Across the Curriculum
- Critical Literacy Praxis
- Critical Issues & Research in New Literacies
- Global Literacy in the 21st Century
- Distance Learning: Trends, Issues, & Practices
- Adaptive Technologies for Inclusive Classrooms
- Teaching, Learning, & Assessment in the Digital Era
- Online Content Construction & Remixing
- Digital Portfolio
The official brochure for the program is available below.
Image CC by opensourceway